Apollo Fire Detectors has launched a new Leasing Programme in partnership with Shire Leasing to offer simple, flexible finance options to install or upgrade fire alarm systems without an initial capital outlay. KGM are pleased to confirm that we are an official Apollo leasing programme distributor, meaning we can offer this service to our customers.
Key points of the programme:
• Enables the installation of an Apollo protocol fire alarm system and accompanying equipment by an approved Apollo Leasing Provider (Installer) without an initial capital outlay.
• Flexible financial solution with fixed monthly payments over a term of 1 to 7 years.
• Aids Installer cash flow with 30% pre-payment (subject to approval by Shire Leasing) and balance paid in full on completion of the project.
• Building owner will begin rental payments to Shire Leasing when installation is complete.
• System maintenance is optional and can be included as part of the same agreement, invoiced in arrears.
Benefits for building owners:
• Get the fire system you need with no initial capital outlay.
• Plan your budget sufficiently with fixed monthly payments.
• Reduce tax – Finance lease rental payment can be 100% tax deductible against profits.
• System maintenance can also be included for an additional monthly charge, giving you complete peace of mind.
Benefits for Apollo Leasing Providers:
• Overcome financial barriers – an affordable solution to ensure there is no compromise with fire safety by selecting the system that’s right for the job
• Payment security – Installers receive 30% payment up front with the balance paid in full on completion of the project
• System maintenance can also be included and involved monthly in arrears as required
To apply to become an Apollo leasing provider via KGM Fire & Security visit: www.apollo-fire.co.uk/products/leasing/installer/apply-via-distributor